Hello Dear Players!
The patch you've been waiting for so long is finally done! On the beginning we'll present you all the new things on the server and the things we talked about in the past. Secondly, you will find information about some fixes and our future plans for next weeks. The news is quite long, so get a cup of coffee, sit comfortable and enjoy the reading!
Yeah! That's right! After few months we release a portion of sagas. But just to make sure so you are not disappointed - the new sagas will be mainly dedicated for low level players. Of course we keep working on next sagas so don't worry! They will be released as soon as possible. You may ask why we don't add all sagas at once? The answer is simple - we want to avoid bugs, we want to test everything carefully and make sure you don't have any bugs while doing the sagas. That's why we need to add them by parts.
Ninja's mysteries - miniseries of quests which can be found in RotS world. We don't want to reveal too many details, because all the fun is to discover them, isn't it? Good luck!
ROTSpedia - this is the name of our internal Wiki and it can be found in the tablet. You will be able to find there all the basic information about items, monsters, etc. Feel free to write some ideas what we can add to the ROTSpedia in the future! Any comments are welcome!
Dende - we're changing our healer just a bit! We want to make the gameplay of our little green support more attractive. However, we cannot change him so fast. Step by step we will be working on Dende. Keep that in mind, we will observe Dende and his situation all the time!
Magic Materialization - Make them suffer (passive) [CD: 12s]
Dende hits his enemies, making them weaker for 4s. Weaker enemies will get 50% more damage from the first technique they get.
Finger Blast - Weak point (passive)
PVP [CD: 15s]
Dende marks his opponent who, after taking damage from any 5 basic attacks, is stunned for 2s.
PVE [CD: 3m]
Dende marks his opponent for 15 seconds. If the marked enemy dies during that time it leaves a mystic blossom on the ground. If any player uses the flower his DMG will increase for 2 minutes by 5% + (1% every 3000 Dende's Ki) + 50 DMG
Vegeta - new technique - Galic Gun!
As we already mentioned, we're adding brand new aoe technique for our Saiyan Prince. This technique is very similar to Kamehameha but it also deals damage to the enemies around Vegeta and it has stylish and characteristic for Vegeta purple colour.
PVP and PVE BLESSINGS
From now on, you will be able to purchase blessings which will reduce your experience loss by 50% in both PvP and PvE fights. The blessing will also prevent your backpack to be lost after unsuccessful battle! In addition, you will be able to check if you own blessings near your character's avatar. Here's the list of NPCs who sell the blessings: Grand Elder - he can offer you a blessing which will reduce your xp loss in PvP battles. King Kai - he can offer you a blessing which will reduce your xp loss in PvE battles. Kami - he can offer you a blessing which will prevent your backpack to be dropped after dying.
From now on, players will get a visual information in game which will show if there's any Dragon Ball on the ground. The system will be improved in the future. Give us some ideas about the system and of course share your opinions. Maybe you've got your own idea how it should work?
We add an option to lock items so they are not sold by accident in the trades. We also add a notification for players while trying to sell item with tier 3 bonus or higher. We want to avoid your accidental sale of items which may be expensive for you.
NEW HUNTING AREAS
Here's the list of brand new monsters added in this patch:
- Green Kiri,
- Golden Kiri,
- Pirate Ghost,
- Electric Eel,
- Rusty Robot.
We also added some new hunting areas for our existing monsters:
- Volcanic Oozarus (two new hunting spots),
- Crystal Spiders.
MINOR NEWS AND CHANGES
We added and changed some things which should improve your hunting time:
- reduced the weight of some items (we are sure they were way too heavy for your backpacks),
- loot adjustment for some medium and high level monsters (list at the end of the patch note),
- increased the amount of players on your Vip List.
- Supporting characters won't be seen on the Battle list anymore,
- fixed the option "floor shadowing" so it doesn't affect outfit graphics in UI,
- from now on Zanzoken can be used only by ONLY by quick clicking RMB twice,
- added new command which will allow to warn players. If player gets 2 warnings, he will get a banishment for the sum of days of previously given warnings,
- added new feature - "On Sale" section to the premium shop.
- fixed bug while logging in in depot or other crowded places,
- fixed a bug, where it was possible to apply an endless stun on another character,
- fixed DMG calculation system in techniques tooltips,
Some fixes to Piccolo's technique - Mystic Attack:
- fixed a bug where Mystic Attack went on cooldown even if the technique wasn't used,
- fixed a bug where Piccolo couldn't use the technique on the ally to increase his power,
- fixed a bug where Piccolo couldn't use Mystic Attack on the enemy next to him, if there was an object behind the enemy,
- fixed a bug where Mystic Attack could push an enemy through objects.
SOME MORE, SMALLER BUG FIXES:
- removed protection zone from Tenka-ichi Budōkai,
- set the limit for bonus - melee range - to 1 SQM,
- fixed a bug where Dende could heal his allies from unlimited amount of SQM using techniques: Heal, Recover, Group Recovery, Massive Healing, Absolute Recover. Now, the limit is 11 SQM.
- fixed a bug with gems amount in the game SHOP - it was different than in the Website SHOP,
- fixed a bug where CD Reduction bonus was applying to Senzu Beans,
- fixed a bug where player couldn't move when he logged in on the Defense Training machine,
- fixed a bug with "Hide team members" option in battle window,
- fixed a bug where players couldn't take Daily Tasks in Hunter Squad if they didn't meet level requirements for the next normal mission,
- fixed a bug with More/less DMG Bonus for Daily Tasks in Hunter Squad,
- fixed a bug where command !serverinfo showed exp rate multiplied by 10.
- fixed a bug where Ironside Implant was reducing Life Drain Bonus,
- fixed a bug with "Benevolence" passive Technique, where it was healing teammates without any distance limit,
- fixed a bug where player couldn't progress in a skill when he had an item which were increasing his skill above value of 99 which is a limit,
- fixed a bug where player could lose his backpack and experience after dying in the arena,
- fixed mission 50 in Hunter Squad (players would get access to the Golden Oozaru hunting area),
- fixed stun system, so players are not able to use Zaznoken while stunned anymore,
- fixed special techniques (Buyon bug) so they do not affect damage from normal techniques,
- fixed a visual bug where melee range Tier 5 changed into Tier 1 after relogging,
- fixed a bug where Piccolo could use "Risking it all for a friend" technique on a player with flame while being in pz,
- fixed a bug where player could kill another player in protection zone,
- fixed PZ bug at Dabura and Uranai Baba,
- fixed the green flame system, where players with orange flame were able to see the green flame on the players who are attacked even after relogging,
- it is no longer possible to use "Fly up/down" technique into PZ while having "in fight" condition,
- fixed a bug where character was getting stuck after pressing "Go to capsule/heaven".
MONSTERS LOOT BALANCE:
LOOT: 32% LESS
LOOT: 37% LESS
LOOT: 36% LESS
LOOT: 28% LESS
LOOT: 25% LESS
LOOT: 18% LESS
LOOT: 10% LESS
LOOT: 2% MORE
LOOT: 11% MORE
LOOT: 14% MORE
LOOT: 10% MORE
LOOT: 14% MORE
LOOT: 20% MORE
LOOT: 24% MORE
LOOT: 25% MORE
LOOT: 32% MORE
LOOT: 33% MORE
LOOT: 33% MORE
LOOT: 32% MORE
LOOT: 27% MORE
LOOT: 28% MORE
LOOT: 29% MORE
LOOT: 31% MORE
There are also two more changes which were done some time ago and they are already live on our server! The changes weren’t mention anywhere so we list them here, First one is about white mushrooms - we placed lots of them on the map so it will be easier for you to do a Hunter Squad mission related with the shrooms! Second change is the monsters visual update! Monsters listed below received a new look!
- Volcanic Oozaru,
- Frozen Oozaru,
- Murasaki Ninja.
And that’s it for now! We hope you enjoyed your reading! We also hope you like all the changes and fixes! As always, feel free to share your opinion about the patch! Thanks for choosing our server!
Make sure to download the newest client from our website. Downloading the client via ROTS Update Manager is not working properly for now.