Solo

GokuWnc

Hi guys...

Question... In this stage of game if possible to solo whole Saga?? Iam in a tower in early stages with mission to kill general white after dropping to monster iam getting anihilated there or i have to level to something crazy and try onece every 50lvl so with this speed once a month or longer hah... I think saga should be doable alone i understend dungeons or guild stuff but Saga should be reachable or this is still not a case and is very unbalanced?? 

Hi @GokuWnc

I appreciate the input so much. I hope my below answer will be helpful for you and other players. 

I assure you that it is possible to do all the sagas. I am glad that thanks to your efforts you are already on the saga with General White!
As for the possibilities of the sagas, they were created with a group of players in mind (which does not mean that it is not possible to do it solo).

I am confident that you will be able to do this saga solo - it is, however, a matter of level and well-chosen equipment. 
In addition, the class of the character is key here - it is known that Tank will have it easier to do such a saga alone than Support.

If you have any questions go ahead - I'll be happy to answer them all 🙂

15 hours ago, Iustitia said:

Hi @GokuWnc

I appreciate the input so much. I hope my below answer will be helpful for you and other players. 

I assure you that it is possible to do all the sagas. I am glad that thanks to your efforts you are already on the saga with General White!
As for the possibilities of the sagas, they were created with a group of players in mind (which does not mean that it is not possible to do it solo).

I am confident that you will be able to do this saga solo - it is, however, a matter of level and well-chosen equipment. 
In addition, the class of the character is key here - it is known that Tank will have it easier to do such a saga alone than Support.

If you have any questions go ahead - I'll be happy to answer them all 🙂

Thank You for Your answer 🙂 I really appreciate that as iam Huge fan of DB and discovered this game recently only i will keep grinding then 🙂  

Have a wonderful Day 🙂

• Like 1