For player's heath

Kakarovisk

For tendinitis purposes, could you guys change the double click skills to be only one click with the purpose of minimizing the amount of clicks one has to do? for those like me that does not use programs to use skills, the famous "macros" it is being an issue repeating the click like a maniac.

Hello, @Kakarovisk!

Firstly, I would like to say that ROTS don't want for you to get wounded. - lol
Secondly, technique's uses are supposed to be a single action, like pressing 1x F1 and the technique will be used.
It's worth mentioning that there's a Global Cooldown between techniques from the same type, like Supportive Techniques / Offensive Techniques. If you use an offensive technique, all others offensive techniques will have this Global Cooldown applied on them, so, if you try to cast 2+ techniques at the same time, you'll see that only 1 will be casted out.

I would also like to say that you're able to bind more than 1 action over the same hotkey, on your hotkey window. - If you have problem of "This hotkey is already binded", then close your client and try once again. People regularly use this to bind normal healing and senzu beans, to cast'em as a single action (Senzu Bean and Techniques don't share cooldown, so Global Cooldown isn't applied at this case.)

Cheers.