Update 2.7.4

Xukio

Greetings Saiyans!

A little birdie told us that new citizen has been seen in Dimension Portal. His name is Grim Reaper, and he might be interested in trading your Infernal Essences for various items. It's definitely worth to pay him a visit.

news_13_05_22_1.png

Emradel, who is in charge of Future Earth, received some complains that his customers were not satisfied with Future Orb exchanges, so he added a unique Golden Set to the item pool, where each player will be able to choose bonuses, if they receive any part of it. But this is not the only change in the main base of PvP planet. Emradel decided to collect all the Single Cell tokens which players receive after defeating Cell. He's ready to give you one random part of Diamond Core Set for 3 tokens!

What's more, Future Orbs are now granted to players for completing daily Drone Missions. The higher level, the more orbs.

news_13_05_22_2.png

We're also aware that Team Fight Event has not been meeting your expectations since a long time. Today, the first changes will appear - visual ones. Fighting areas have become symmetrical and have several biomes. And the most-awaited change - EQUALIZER - will come soon!

news_13_05_22_3.png

In addition, we have improved the excavation system. Now, apart from chests, you will have a chance to dig out some items, including Dragon Balls! We also added a short channelling to the excavating process. The better shovel, the shorter channelling time:
Wooden Shovel 4s, Shovel 3s, Platinum Shovel 2s, Golden Shovel 0.5s. Keep in mind that the golden one still increases your chance to get a chest by 25%.
What's more, along with excavation system there is a huge boost to the treasure chests! From now on, it is very likely to get a random pearl after opening treasure chest!

Recently, we've been receiving reports regarding Dende's basic attacks damage. We took a look on this and indeed, something was wrong. We found out that his damage from basic attacks is higher than other classes. Since Dende is a ranged character, his basics should not have such impact (especially in PvP) and that's why we decided to change the formula to the same as other characters. On the other hand, we're aware that Dende is not so popular character, so in return we'd like to give him some love. The damage that got nerfed on his basic attacks has been converted to damage of his Magic Materialization technique. It means that Dende's AOE has been significantly improved.

Last, but not least - we've been observing the abusing of power gaming on Single Species for some time. We'd like to stop that incredible fast way of levelling, that's why we made some changes. From now on, if the level difference between Single Specie and a player is higher than 25% of the monster level, then player will receive 50% less experience for this monster and also he will be dealing 50% less damage to it. As an example, if you want to hunt Zauropelta (level 220) and you are level 160 then you will receive 50% less experience from this monster and also you will deal 50% less damage to it. To check the required level for effective hunt, you can use the formula: Monster level - 25% = Minimumlevel. So, for Zauropelta it will be 220 - 25% = 165. It means from level 165 we can hunt this monster without any penalties. We hope this change will make the game even better.

Let us know what you think about all the changes, players!

Patch note:
- fixed a bug where the client was losing focus and the font was not so legible,
- added some restrictions to Single Species hunts,
- fixed a bug where a level 15 player did not receive notification from Bulma about a new quest at NPC Libee,
- fixed Bulma's "Adjust" technique - it now removes negative effects properly,
- from now on, "heal effectiveness" bonus applies to Bulma's Shield Charge, Full Repair and Protect techniques,
- from now on, Piccolo's Rage technique no longer applies 2 minutes in fight condition (PZ),
- strongly decreased monsters loot chance of wood,
- added "Use right click to pick up items" option which will allow players to quickly pick up items from ground to backpack; the option is enabled by default,
- made some big improvements to Training Island so the game is way easier for newcomers,
- added a chance to get Golden items for exchanging future orbs at NPC Emradel; the bonuses in golden items will be chosen by player,
- added a possibility to trade 3 Single Cell tokens for one random Diamond Core item,
- added Future Orbs to reward pool for daily Drone Mission,
- improved excavation system,
- added pearl to be looted from treasure chests,
- increased the cost of crafting all the keys at NPC Bulma,
- added a possibility to trade Infernal Essences for some items at NPC Grim Reaper,
- added safe spots on Robotic Island, where the timer will be stopped.

Character Balance:
Dende
- decreased damage from basic attacks,
- increased damage from Magic Materialization.

Best Regards,
RotS Team.

To be honest this one change is ridiculous..

Last, but not least - we've been observing the abusing of power gaming on Single Species for some time. We'd like to stop that incredible fast way of levelling, that's why we made some changes. From now on, if the level difference between Single Specie and a player is higher than 25% of the monster level, then player will receive 50% less experience for this monster and also he will be dealing 50% less damage to it. As an example, if you want to hunt Zauropelta (level 220) and you are level 160 then you will receive 50% less experience from this monster and also you will deal 50% less damage to it. To check the required level for effective hunt, you can use the formula: Monster level - 25% = Minimumlevel. So, for Zauropelta it will be 220 - 25% = 165. It means from level 165 we can hunt this monster without any penalties. We hope this change will make the game even better.

I understand nerf for bosses like Zauropelta and stuff, but why did you put it on everything else ? how some people who have access to 4th Capsule Corp room supposed to do the tasks while they are about 180 level ?. Here you allow those to have shared exp with people over 260+ level and yet they cant hunt together due to your recent changes. Just put those restrictions on boss monsters and leave the rest as it is as it is killing off player base.

I agree with everything you said, But honestly. The problem Is Boss Creatures (Zauropeltas Gastonias). This 25% of Monster level Concept breaks Many parts of the game, The party System is now useless, because our Hunting ranges no longer match up with our exp share range, Tasks are messed up now too. A devil is a level 350 Creature, The game tells me i can start tasking them at 180.. but i cant Hunt them without reductions until level 260.... wow see why thats a problem? Looking back almost Every task i did on the way to where i am now i would of been Under this 25% marker and not been able to complete it, Why is that a problem? because theres not enough content at those level ranges to give you any content to make grinding feel worth it your game is linear and boring now. Monster zone, I got sent into a MZ event By myself and was faced with creatures that were higher then 25% Of my level... thats really fair right? Lets not Forget that this is a MMO style game. What you have done, is locked all of your players into a very Linear Style of gameplay, We are no longer free to choose or hunt as we please. Future earth.... ? i dont think i need to explain that one to you guys. Lets rewind, The problem From what i can understand by what was said in your patch notes and post, Was that certain boss creatures give way too much exp and can be abused by lower level players to level up way to fast, So Why have we nerfed the entire game When creatures like vampires or metal coolers or devils and oozauros were not the problem? Target the problem, Limit this 25% level thing to BOSS CREATURES ONLY, Or just Nerf/Buff these bosses to balance the game. The current state of your game is broken. Currently the Party, Task, Robotic island Certain quest lines and missions are broken. I really hope you guys have the foresight to revert and come up with a better solution for your balance patch before you lose to many players!

I will not be Renewing my premium or my paur until this is Addressed, if not properly handled i will be leaving the game altogether. Good luck and hoping for the best

On 5/14/2022 at 5:56 AM, Delder said:

I agree with everything you said, But honestly. The problem Is Boss Creatures (Zauropeltas Gastonias). This 25% of Monster level Concept breaks Many parts of the game, The party System is now useless, because our Hunting ranges no longer match up with our exp share range, Tasks are messed up now too. A devil is a level 350 Creature, The game tells me i can start tasking them at 180.. but i cant Hunt them without reductions until level 260.... wow see why thats a problem? Looking back almost Every task i did on the way to where i am now i would of been Under this 25% marker and not been able to complete it, Why is that a problem? because theres not enough content at those level ranges to give you any content to make grinding feel worth it your game is linear and boring now. Monster zone, I got sent into a MZ event By myself and was faced with creatures that were higher then 25% Of my level... thats really fair right? Lets not Forget that this is a MMO style game. What you have done, is locked all of your players into a very Linear Style of gameplay, We are no longer free to choose or hunt as we please. Future earth.... ? i dont think i need to explain that one to you guys. Lets rewind, The problem From what i can understand by what was said in your patch notes and post, Was that certain boss creatures give way too much exp and can be abused by lower level players to level up way to fast, So Why have we nerfed the entire game When creatures like vampires or metal coolers or devils and oozauros were not the problem? Target the problem, Limit this 25% level thing to BOSS CREATURES ONLY, Or just Nerf/Buff these bosses to balance the game. The current state of your game is broken. Currently the Party, Task, Robotic island Certain quest lines and missions are broken. I really hope you guys have the foresight to revert and come up with a better solution for your balance patch before you lose to many players!

I will not be Renewing my premium or my paur until this is Addressed, if not properly handled i will be leaving the game altogether. Good luck and hoping for the best

This system is not working for mosnters like Devil, Oozaru etc. It's working only for Single Specie - for example Zauropelta, Gastonia, Black Pterodactyl etc.