Cyber and biotic gear

Kakarovisk

The way robotic island and dungeon system is placed right now, it is more interesting to the player to have as many characters as possible to farm those items, and they are quite important in the game, since they are the few that provide the opportunity to the player to pick its build. I know that specific for robotic island if the 30 min/ day and limit of how many bosses one can kill, its what prevents people from farming them instead of allowing other players to also kill the bosses, so I wonder, wouldn't it be better to make robotic island a dungeon system? in that way each group would be able to know for sure the boss would be available to them, and also changing the limit of how many a player can kill per account or per character, allowing the player to focus playing in its favorite class? right now it is a trend to create many characters and farm those bosses.

You can kill each boss once and they respawn after like one minute. The loot is individual so it is actually better to go with other people rather than alone, so this is not an issue. When it comes to the farming part (30m per day) it is rarely used by most players as there are better things to do. And in case you want to hunt and the part of the island you wish for is already taken there is now a small house in each zone where you can chill and wait for your turn where your timer does not run down.

image.thumb.png.ddb7eeeeb317d3f164f28fdacbeb0e0f.png

In my opinion the system is completely fine as it is

5 hours ago, Jocke said:

You can kill each boss once and they respawn after like one minute. The loot is individual so it is actually better to go with other people rather than alone, so this is not an issue. When it comes to the farming part (30m per day) it is rarely used by most players as there are better things to do. And in case you want to hunt and the part of the island you wish for is already taken there is now a small house in each zone where you can chill and wait for your turn where your timer does not run down.

image.thumb.png.ddb7eeeeb317d3f164f28fdacbeb0e0f.png

In my opinion the system is completely fine as it is

you missed my point there, which was that making robotic island with multiple character will multiply your chances and points, if you do it with 5 characters every day you will complete the whole set at the end, this system incentivize people playing with multiple character rather than one. 

You spoke of "letting other players kill the bosses" and making it a dungeon to "ensure that the boss was available for them" - I am just saying that those things are not really issues... But yes, players with multiple high level characters has a higher chance of receiving good items (but also has to put in more work to get them) - an effect that is difficult to get rid of... I personally think a better approach is to introduce further content so that hyper active players don't feel the need (read: want) to create multiple characters, something that I know the admins are working very hard on!

I think that making it possible to a person with only one character have the same number of chances as a multi character player, if the team only wants someone to do 1 run on some contents per day, make it limited by account instead of character, otherwise let players do a as many runs with one character instead of incentivizing them creating more.