Sign in to follow this  
Ugabuga

Is Goku op?

I just want to see ur opinion guys i think goku is the  most op  char there. I think they should nerf him

• Confused 3

Please don't have an opinion when you didn't even cross lvl 100, get 200 then start speaking, after lvl 100 hes far weaker than gohan and trunks in dps and he's literally the same when it comes to tankiness, hilarious thread you made here.

Posted (edited)

xD im 140 gohan, and 210 goku couldn't kill me, i was just standing and scratching my ass. they nerfed it already and i personally think they nerfed it too much :D

Edited by Poulkulist
  • Like 1

Cool, my friend 140 gohan is dealing 5.5k dmg from each of his spells, and hes unkillable

in pvp Gohan focuses on doing more damage with spells and heals well, instead goku focuses more on melee Damage since spells don't do much damage.

And then gohan uses fury and deals 3x more dmg than goku from his autos.

+ You can't really attack anyone with more than 2-3 auto's in pvp unless you forced enemy to use all zanzokens and have teammates that constantly stun him. 🤣🤣🤣

where in the hell do you deal 3x more damage than goku with auto hits on gohan?

Fury only gives 2% of max hp as dmg and 25% attack speed , thats it. and his fury only holds for 4 seconds, then 30 sec cd

Goku has higher auto hit damage and way more attack speed and keeps this permanent.
he even deals 35% dmg more with his auto hits due tho the fact his auto hits basically are stronger than gohans.
Goku lvl 200+ can deal like 1,5k auto hits on player with 0,2 AS, and how u wana out dmg this?
Yes zanzokens can be used but you can also dash after people, ez... its about skill + auto hit range is a bit higher than 1 sqm² ^^

please dont talk if you have no clue

4 hours ago, Vateriel said:

where in the hell do you deal 3x more damage than goku with auto hits on gohan?

Fury only gives 2% of max hp as dmg and 25% attack speed , thats it. and his fury only holds for 4 seconds, then 30 sec cd

Goku has higher auto hit damage and way more attack speed and keeps this permanent.
he even deals 35% dmg more with his auto hits due tho the fact his auto hits basically are stronger than gohans.
Goku lvl 200+ can deal like 1,5k auto hits on player with 0,2 AS, and how u wana out dmg this?
Yes zanzokens can be used but you can also dash after people, ez... its about skill + auto hit range is a bit higher than 1 sqm² ^^

please dont talk if you have no clue

0.2AS? I guess maybe take your own advice and don't broadcast your opinion when you don't have all the facts :D limit is 1 hit every 300ms for every character, no matter what the ingame description says.

In my opinion Goku is fine overall, there are some natural powerspikes considering when he and different other classes gets their transformations (for example Goku is ridiculously strong in pvp at level 50-74 range) and of course Gohan/Trunks deals more damage, they are damage dealers after all... Goku is more tanky and has more diverse spells, everything comes at a price.

are you sure about the 300 ms thing? since only his describtion as war as i know says 200ms.

and on the other hand, other characters need to skill over 100 to get 300 ms per hit or need EQ bonuses to reach this. goku can skill for more dmg instead... dmg only and he will deal more with auto hits finally.
I mean he can skill dmg higher on max attack speed than others and has 35% more basically since later he can use his skill nearly nonstop..which is pretty op if u ask me

trunks and gohan deal more dmg with spells and some special meele attacks, yes. i never said something else, but if it comes to pure auto hit dmg, goku is on top.. if u build him crit/ dmg

Yes, that is a visual bug.

And those are fair points but between Fury/Hidden Potential or Burning Attack/Stroke/Full Control/High Strike combo or just Vision Smash spam I can assure you that even in PvP these damage dealer classes has a lot more damage to offer, especially burst (which is more important). Goku is more durable and has a stun though... I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I think every single class is good in PvP generally, depending on the size of the battle(s) and depending on how you play the character.