Sign in to follow this  
Grift600

Regenerations as Half-Tanks

Goku and vegeta have healing magic not suitable for their role, I have a goku 140, and in yesterday's pvp event we were in 3v3, my goku died for the 1 dende and 1 enemy gohan, while my team's gohan being 143 didn’t die for them, this is because the gohan has a stronger regeneration because it has a bigger focus besides a buff that increases it, it doesn’t make my goku feel 7.3k life and 97 focus to heal only within 700 and the gohan that it is a DPS to heal half the life with a regeneration, in pvp it is easier to kill a goku or a vegeta for not being able to heal the damage received, characters like gohan, trunks and dende only die if the number of attackers is greater to give hs.

• Like 2

As above. Half tanks should get better healing than dps's to be honest. If dps can take like 2 or 3 monsters on chest half tanks should be able to have 5 on him? When  tanks taking Full or almost full chest. Was thinking about skeletons or skeleton warriors as an example. Ofcourse some senzu will be eaten anyway but... Still...

maybe try more reduction? Going full dps as half tank doesnt make you half tank xD, gohans good healing is only 60sec every 3 minutes, your enemy was just bad that they didnt wait 60sec ;)