No support players

Mitsuiomi

Its harder and harder to find support players for team up. We could be able to "rent" npc's at least for dungeons.. it would increase the search for this kind of content. Dungeons are kinda dead. A second idea would be remove the bonus XP for support characters. Another idea would be allow players to switch class without xp loss. This could be done 1x per day, only in-dungeons. 

24 minutes ago, Mitsuiomi said:

Its harder and harder to find support players for team up. We could be able to "rent" npc's at least for dungeons.. it would increase the search for this kind of content. Dungeons are kinda dead. A second idea would be remove the bonus XP for support characters. Another idea would be allow players to switch class without xp loss. This could be done 1x per day, only in-dungeons. 

Wow, I'm glad you've suggested that. I made a similar suggestion in Discord for AI CO-OP and removing exp bonus or total exp would be an example of restriction over it! I'll send a screenshot of the whole idea here in a few minutes, but so far, thanks for the suggestion!