Trunks defense problem

Kakarovisk

One thing that I've experienced is that despite what says in the website Gohan has way more defense than Trunks, and I would like to point here the main reasons why, so lets compare what these two characters offer as a defense first:

Gohan:

Tenma defense: This skill has 0 seconds cooldown, and reduces the amount of damage one receives by 15%, by basically redirecting the damage the character receives to its ki.

Study Time: this skill has 180 seconds cooldown, and for 1 minute, it increases the amount of health gohan can regenerate by 25% BY ANY SOURCE.

Trunks:

Full Control: with 25 seconds cooldone, for 5 seconds the character gain 30% chance bonus to dodge only physical attacks, also activates Trunks passive for each melee attack.

Now, as you can see just by number Trunks has half of the amount of skills gohan has for defense, but not only that, its only defense skill does not guarantees nothing, in fact as a main Trunks player I can assure you that this skill is only used for its offensive effect, leaving trunks with, one could say, no defense skill at all.

The only advantage Trunks has over Gohan is its life, which is Higher than Gohans, but not by much.

I would also like to point that The DPS character have way too much ki, which we all know is basically an anchor for most of the character, besides those like Gohan which can use it as a shield, but not even that trunks can do, so the character is stuck with something that should represent power but only makes it spend more money.

I know that with the new update, the amount of experience a player will lose by dying will decrease, but that is not a solution for this problem.

Please make trunks, as its description says, have more defense than Gohan, since it has less Damage.