Saga issue

Kakarovisk

Hi, @Kakarovisk!

It seems to be a real problem as Saga content is kind a must + tricky to do without a good number of players or good gear + level...
Do you have any suggestion in mind to share with us?

Personally I already gave a few of suggestions regarding this subject, but they weren't that efficient and staff is really busy working on New Contents, which returning to balance current content may delay the incoming updates...
I'll try to perform a good new suggestion and share with others.

In case you're doing it solo or duo, try to bring high level players in their supportive characters to help. Once I've helped a Buu 200- just healing him with my Dende. lmao.

Cheers, and I hope you're enjoying Chest Event for the weekend.

2 hours ago, John Hawk said:

Hi, @Kakarovisk!

It seems to be a real problem as Saga content is kind a must + tricky to do without a good number of players or good gear + level...
Do you have any suggestion in mind to share with us?

Personally I already gave a few of suggestions regarding this subject, but they weren't that efficient and staff is really busy working on New Contents, which returning to balance current content may delay the incoming updates...
I'll try to perform a good new suggestion and share with others.

In case you're doing it solo or duo, try to bring high level players in their supportive characters to help. Once I've helped a Buu 200- just healing him with my Dende. lmao.

Cheers, and I hope you're enjoying Chest Event for the weekend.

I believe the easiest solution, which would not take more than 1 hour of programming, would be allow people that already did the quest to help. In your case you were a tanker class doing the quest, but imagine a gohan? and this quest is a good goal early in the game, it keeps players active, but waiting to get lvl 200+ to do this quest, specially with the current exp boost system, will just incentive the player from not doing it at all and forgetting about it.