Sign in to follow this  
Xukio

Universe II: Uranai Baba

Dear Players!

For a long time, many of you have been expecting the next Universum. Now, it is the time to meet your expectations! We're happy to announce that new server called Universum II: Uranai Baba will be launched on November 27! 

A fresh start is not all what we prepared for you. There will be lots of new things in the game as well as some changes. Speaking about changes - lots of them will be in Team Fight Event. We want TFE to be enjoyable and fun for everyone that's why we did some necessary changes in its balance. We hope you will like them!

In addition, the new server brings new systems. The most important is Clan & War system. Along with the launch of Universe II you will be able to create your own clans and participate in epic wars with others. Are you ready to face your enemies in the real battle?

Another big new thing will be Jewellery Upgrade. After completing a small task for a nice jeweller you will be able to Upgrade any Jewellery you want up to +3. It will be a huge boost for your statistics! 

We'll bring you some more teasers in next few days, so stay tuned! We can't wait!
2020-11-05.png
Best Regards, 
RotS Team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nice news.

i heard some rumours that the new server will be non pvp... is that true?

reading the news, i think the new server will have the same pvp sistem as the old one. am i right?

if the answer is "yes", i will be there for sure!

8 minutes ago, MagiciaN said:

nice news.

i heard some rumours that the new server will be non pvp... is that true?

reading the news, i think the new server will have the same pvp sistem as the old one. am i right?

if the answer is "yes", i will be there for sure!

It's not true - it will be PvP.

Nice!

and what about the server 1? any spoil about the future?

you guys have intention to merge or open transfers in the future?

@MagiciaN

It will depend on the Universes population. We might merge Universum I with Universum II, although only if both server economies will be at the similar level. We also won't merge it for first several months of Universe II for sure. If it comes to character transfers we've not decided yet.

@SuchaFoka

We're not working on any new character yet, but we've a goal to add one in the future (probably at Universum III launch). We'll for sure create a poll soon about what is the next character players would like to see in the Return of the Saiyans world :)

• Like 1