Sign in to follow this  
Zero Positivo

Time Chamber Time

Hello community,
I was thinking, why don't they change the schedule where one can enter the time chamber? In other words, it is already quite limited to 3 days a week, but waiting for just the time that the previous day enters is quite annoying, especially for those of us who do not have so much freedom.

Couldn't they make it only possible to enter 3 days a week but at any time?

I understand that the grace is to enter with full stamina, which is the one that recovers every 24 hours, but as I work I can get in just on Friday afternoon / evening and on weekends, but I have to wait for Saturday afternoon / night and the same with Sunday and it is not comfortable.

Posted (edited)

Good idea is doing time chamber in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and rest od days use normal type of skilling. When start next week you will know u can again go to time chamber in Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday.... Of course i do it when i play here and its good work. I Mean 3 days time chamber 2-3 days normal skilling and one day to full recovery training stamina between.. Remember on time chamber you only need to stay no need attack monsters all skills growing up but slower but  u stay here  20 mins (normal skilling only 10 mins) 

Edited by Panciak
  • Like 1

Hi! For now, we're not planning to change the system of Time Chamber. Even if we decide to change it, we will decrease the time from 24h to 20h. No further changes are considering right now : (