Sign in to follow this  
Wizi

Update 1.5.17

Hello players!

Another patch is here! As we mentioned before it contains mostly some bug fixes. Everything can be read below:

- made some improvements to Puar so we believe it will work as intended now,
- set the damage limit of Gohan's "hidden potential" technique to 10k,
- decreased Androids' wave damage in Time Chamber,
- removed "Texture filtering" option; from now on it's automatically enabled for everyone and it's responisble for pixeling the game,
- from now on, Bulma will be able to craft more than one shovel or key,
- added info regarding monster's level in ROTSpedia,
- removed information about market in the premium cards tooltips in premium shop,
- from now on, it will be possible to get 105 focus skill,
- removed sorting option by "hidden tier" in market since it is no longer available in game,
- fixed a bug in the 4th room of CC Lab, where info regarding boss popped up after 2 completed tasks,
- from now on, our character should not move when we try to walk into another player if there is no room (double fixed this feature),
- added brand new item to the premium shop which will renew all the Blessings and Energy Points,
- decreased Tier 3 Reveal Gadget price from 15 000 to 3 000 zeni.

That's it! Don't forget about Boss Event that takes place between server saves on 26.09 and 28.09. Also feel free to comment all the changes! You can also post some screenshoots from the boss hunting! Have a good weekend, players!

Best Regards,
RotS Team.

Hello!

I'm new at the game and downloaded the lastest version at website, but when I try to login the game inform that I need update it, so I click on the update buttom wait the update manager finish and relaunch game, when it opens, if continues inform that game need to be updated, I'm about 40 minutes trying to login and getting only to update game, is it any place that I can find the lastets version of the game at site that doesnt make me update game several times before I can login?

I've downladed game at https://saiyansreturn.com/download

Windows -> US -> Installer

This is the screen I get when try to login

download.JPG.96a0fcef92a9b8d652d56e01c0aaa584.JPG

On 10/3/2020 at 12:33 AM, Marih said:

Hello!

I'm new at the game and downloaded the lastest version at website, but when I try to login the game inform that I need update it, so I click on the update buttom wait the update manager finish and relaunch game, when it opens, if continues inform that game need to be updated, I'm about 40 minutes trying to login and getting only to update game, is it any place that I can find the lastets version of the game at site that doesnt make me update game several times before I can login?

I've downladed game at https://saiyansreturn.com/download

Windows -> US -> Installer

This is the screen I get when try to login

Please try to run game as administrator.