Powerlevel and Scouter System

Existence

I had an Idea to bring in for everyone a specific Powerlevel, like  in the anime, aswell a scouter System

My idea. The Powerlevel is calculated by players : Level, Gear Bonus, Skills  .. all of those gives Number like: 212,599 Powerlevel

So If anyone have a scouter he can see the players powerlevel also the gear a player currently equipped this way, new player get an Idea how to build different classes.

IK think to bring in powerlevel gives more a feeling to get stronger than an other player, it also remind so much on dragonball.

Thats just an idea, there are sure many ways to bring in such a content. 😉

• Like 1

Hi! Thanks for your idea!

I love the concept fan to fan, that's why I do like the idea of a way to calculate our combat power based on items+transforms+skills with scouter, also displaying which attributes player is using at moment.

The range of it could be 6x6 or 7x7. Not possible to use while on Kinto.

Scouter could be a Quest Item or Wearable, 'Cause since Future Earth release, more and more wearable items got some unique actions, such as Diamond Core Set, Cell Wings, the newest ones from Robotic Island...

I can't assure you that it goes to be implemented, but, in my opinion, it's a good idea and Staff are always open and looking for the good ones. 🙃

Edited by John Hawk