Why should I bother with this game? (Need Help DESPERATELY)

Terashi

I don't get this game.  Next to where you spawn is a guy that tells you that there are quests but he doesn't say where and every building after that other than the seasonal building is a player home.  I've tried going north and exploring that way, but every path leads to creatures far beyond my level.  I have no items, and no backpack which means I can't pick up loot, and I have no clue where to go or how to raise my stats, and while I do have a healing move I have no means of restoring my ki.

Also, I have no sound despite sound in options being set to max.  It's a fresh install using the installer and I've never played this before so I'm using a fresh character.  Am I missing something big or is this "game" as bare bones as it looks?

Hi, @Terashi! Sorry the delay.😄

Well, as you've parachuted within the game, there're few things to deal with, where you may find some answers for your questions (I hope), like:

Along the gameplay, there'll be a Quest Window that will guide you along some initial steps.
What's more, a first interesting thing to notice is the Skills to train.
A good place to spend your first 600s of train stamina is at Korin's Tower, inside Hyperbolic Time Chamber - Be careful near to the red X, there're few monsters op.
image.png.47f2ec37599c63a0e90719080364eaa5.png

https://www.fanrots.com.br/tutorialnuvem <-> This guide shows how to get Kinto and how to do the first training.

After having trained your 600s of stamina, you'll feel strong enough to kill somethings, even without equipments.
Try the rats, wolfs, bear, snakes, crows, untill reach level 3.
Once you reach level 3, Quest Window will guide you to the Prof. Oak, from CC Biotech Lab.
Try following Quest Window:
image.png.f2a7410e47c199c4b132b0edce1196ac.png

Feel free to join our Discord Community as well: https://discord.gg/h8vSNzQk
Last but not least, we're in the middle of Valentine's Event! It lasts until 28th February.

Kind Regards,
John.
 image.png.2b06acb44ac09e6916a65743e72b3184.png

Edited by John Hawk

I did read 'are you a newcomer', and I didn't see anything there that made any sense for where I started the game at (might need updating), but I did read the ROTS FAQ and saw that you get your first quest at Lv3, so that's good, and thanks for showing me where I can train at, that gives me a goal to hit while I'm farming xp.  I appreciate that, thank you.  I apologize for the toxicity in the title, but I really did need the help.

• 10 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 7:49 PM, Terashi said:

I don't get this game.  Next to where you spawn is a guy that tells you that there are quests but he doesn't say where and every building after that other than the seasonal building is a player home.  I've tried going north and exploring that way, but every path leads to creatures far beyond my level.  I have no items, and no backpack which means I can't pick up loot, and I have no clue where to go or how to raise my stats, and while I do have a healing move I have no means of restoring my ki.

Also, I have no sound despite sound in options being set to max.  It's a fresh install using the installer and I've never played this before so I'm using a fresh character.  Am I missing something big or is this "game" as bare bones as it looks?

hey i understand this is an older post but i just started this game yesterday.. i can not find the answer to the no audio question? is there really no audio in this game that has been out for nearly 3 years now? thank for any info you can provide in advance.

7 hours ago, M4L0k41 said:

hey i understand this is an older post but i just started this game yesterday.. i can not find the answer to the no audio question? is there really no audio in this game that has been out for nearly 3 years now? thank for any info you can provide in advance.

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no audio yet, but for sure we'll be working on it in future!

• Like 1