Sign in to follow this  
Xukio

Update is coming

Hello dear players!

After many months of hard work, we can finally announce that the update is incoming! Only last fixes and some improvements left. However, we're sure the patch will be live on Closed Beta Test server within next 2 days!

Yes! It's happening for real! You will be able to test all the changes in this week! Exact date and time of the patch will be annouced in the next news. Besides date, it will also include detailed description of all the changes we made, all improvements and all new things.

Why it took so long? To be honest, we wanted to add/change so many things at once + we were still fixing all the bugs you reported previously. In the future, we'll try to split one big update into several small ones and if there would be any huge patch we'll plan it a way better than this one.

We have got a lot of hope in connection with the upcoming changes. Please forgive us such a long waiting time period. We believe you will support us same as you did before. All the changes are made with a though of you - players. That's why we'll be always in touch with you and all your complaints/ideas will be read carefully by us.

How long will the Closed Beta Tests last? As long as it requires to fix all the bugs. If we decide the server is ready for more players we will annouce it for sure. We cannot set up the exact time and date of Open Beta. However we'll be invting more and more players, step by step during the Closed Beta tests by giving away extra keys. So, if you do not have an access to the server yet, stay tuned!

That's it for now. Once again, we'd like to ask you to be with us and to support us same as you did before. Please be patient and wait for the next news which will include exact date and time of the incoming patch. (This time you won't wait for so long, it will take 1-2 days).

• Thanks 1

Can i get a beta key aswell? I can't wait to play on this server. I have been patiently waiting for this moment so please don't let me down! Best looking server ever!

don't spam forum with posts "please key" just follow facebook where they giving keys xD