How to make Shen Long Wishes.

John Hawk

Hi!

Have you ever heard about Shen Long?
Well, on your journey playing ROTS, you may find or even call him several times. "How do I do that, Mr. John?" Keep calm, I'll tell you.

First of all, you'll need to reunite all the Dragon Balls.

image.png.8d3afe90630f5daced522d0cea5a66a3.png

____________________________________________________________________________________

Once you reunited, you'll need to have in mind that Shen Long can only be summoned on a Non Protected Zone Area.
To summon him it's quite easy, just a mouse right click over any of your Dragon Balls and wait few seconds...

image.png.fc9939d83ab8582d20758c1515426630.png

____________________________________________________________________________________

After summoned, Shen Long will ask which wish you're looking for and show some options:
image.png.2772f0258fc4eec87d097aedea1d6303.png

1º: "I want to change my character."

You'll be able to choose any character to change.
Your level will still, but your skills will get adapted to the character you choose, in other words, you cannot be a Dende with 99 of defense after played and trained on Majin Buu, as Dende is a support class, and Buu a tank ones.

image.png.49df1abb74dcf274eff1f719d0c2663c.png

2º: "I want to unlock my potential."

You'll unlock your level 350 transform.
image.png.6caf3b1cd3c4dee64ad467e340eecce9.png

3º: "I want power."

You'll be able to grant a buff to some of your techniques.
image.png.81c92d6f98786dab7962cf05b5036482.png

4º:"I'd like to exceed my training limits."

You'll be able to break the skill limit, which is 99, being able to reach 105.

"Next" window
image.png.6d0a1234b0f4ed3891f960e6b7e4e65b.png

1º: You receive a random item with very good bonuses. (Of course, you may need lucky on this...)
2º: You'll be able to choose between Shen Long's Kinto, Healing skin or Shen Long as Puar form.
3º: "I have no wishes at all. It was just a dream of calling out you."
(Be careful on this kind of option, because you might be able to call Him again just after 8 hours.)
If you choose not to make your wish on that time, Dragon Balls will remain with you, don't worry.

After choosing the Wish you want too, you may find a confirmation window, there you can either Cancel or Confirm your choice.
You may notice that there's 2 options that leads you on Cancel.

1º: "Yes, I'm sure!" Confirming your choice.
2º:"No. Let's talk about those other whises." Moves you to your first view of wishes.
3º:"No, maybe next time. Bye!" Literally says "good bye" to Shen Long. Your Dragon Balls will return to your bag.

image.png

If you have any more doubts, feel free to ask'em.
I hope this help someone <3.

John Hawk.

Edited by John Hawk

• 1 month later...

Hi, @gerardo! I'm sorry for late response!

On 10/3/2021 at 12:48 AM, gerardo said:

como se donde estan las esferas del dragon?

You can obtain all 7 Dragon Balls for the first moment doing Saga, so, you'll be able to do your first wishe, meantime you're leveling and doing game's content.
Once you step forward on Saga, completing every each part of it, you'll collect them on this Dragon Bag: image.png.4aebb8a9d88712bdacd39221a38a2459.png

Other way to collect Dragon Balls is searching them on Earth.
A Dragon Ball falls on Earth every hour. There is a rare possibility of sometime a Dragon Ball doesn't falling on Earth...

They're, differently of Sagas ones, stored on your normal backpack, like this
 image.png.8f7378b2a83c153e35a53cdcef4c0749.png

Whenever a Dragon Ball fall on Earth, this tooltip will inform you that there's one or more Dragon Ball somewhere on Earth
image.png.24959e13c061f18254e468b7e808f70a.png

Edited by John Hawk